Hello fellow Radiator Users,

I am trying to get radiator to do some complex fall-through
statements. This is what
I am trying to achieve. I want to setup my users databsae to
check for 2 realms
realm1.org and commnet.realm1.org. If it finds a
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I want it to set
the timelimit to 2 hours and allow logins 24/7. If it finds
commnet.realm1.org afte
username@ I want to restrict these user's to Monday-Friday
from 12 p.m. till 12 a.m.
and force session limits of 10 minutes on them and no more
than 5 logins per day.
After reading through the various documentation I came up
with

DEFAULT Service-Type = Full
        MaxSessions = 1
        Idle-Timeout = 900
        SessionTimeout = 7200

DEFAULT Service-Type = Restricted
        MaxSessions = 1
        IdleTimeout = 600
        SessionTimeout = 900

full    User-Password = "test",Service-Type = Full
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

rest    User-Password = "test",Service-Type = Restricted
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

realm.org Service-Type = Full
        MaxSessions = 1
        Idle-Timeout = 900
        SessionTimeout = 7200

commnet.realm.org Service-Type = Restricted, Time =
"MoTuWeThFr0000-1200"
        MaxSessions = 1
        IdleTimeout = 600
        SessionTimeout = 900

If anyone can provide me with any hints/suggestions fixes I
would appreciate it after
spending hour after hour reading doc's and trying things It
just does not seem to work
correctly or how I want it to. Also does anyone know why
there is not a logfile created
contiuosly?? For some reason only errors are getting send to
my logfile.

Thanks for any information I would apprecaite any help,

Ryan