Hello fellow Radiator users,

I cannot seem to figure out how to do a couple of things or
where there
are documents on doing the following with radiator

1) When trying to do RewriteUsername tr/[A-Z]/[a-z]/ to make
LARRY/Larry/LaRrY
   appear as larry does not work. Is this regexp correct? It
works with a perl
   program I wrote sometime ago to do password translation

2) When you have several Access Servers/ Portmasters do you
just specify them
   like the following:
   <Client pm1.my.domain>
        Secret mysecret
   </Client>

   <Client as1.my.domain>
        Secret myOtherSecret
   </Client>

I have 12 PM's/AS's I need to hit this radius server.

3) How do you define rejection messages for ppl who do not
fit any of the general
   < AuthBy> clauses?? These would be ppl dialing in but not
listed in our user
   files.

4) Are there any documents' on setting up MS PPTP to work
with radiator when dialing in?
   I need to specify tunnel address and the such for there
end of the connection.

Thanks a bundle for any information anyone can pass back to
me.

Thanks again,

Ryan