Hi!

Has someone already tried to authenticate incoming isdn-calls from i.e.
Cisco 1603 via radiator and chap?

The debug output on the 3640 tells me something about "RADIUS: sendpass not
supported".
What does this mean? Is this an inability of radiator, the cisco IOS or the
radius protocol in general?

Also PAP authentication for router-router connections do not work.

All what I want :-) is to use radiator without the need to configure
anything "account specific" on the dialin router (3640).

Thanx for any help!

bye, Christian