Hello,
        I am running radpwtst and everytime I do so I get an error.  I am
putting all accounting into a mysql database and authenticating off of a
flat file.  Here is one of the repeditive errors being sent to STDOUT.

DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'203.63.154.1' and NASPORT=1234
')' at line 2 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Radius/SqlDb.pm line
189.
Thu May 13 17:54:38 1999: ERR: do failed for 'insert into RADLOG
(TIME_STAMP, PRIORITY, MESSAGE)
                values (926632478, 4, 'do query is: delete from RADONLINE
where NASIDENTIFIER='203.63.154.1' and NASPORT=1234
')': You have an error in your SQL syntax near '203.63.154.1' and
NASPORT=1234
')' at line 2
DBD::mysql::db do failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'203.63.154.1' and NASPORT=1234
')' at line 2 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Radius/SqlDb.pm line
189.
Thu May 13 17:54:38 1999: ERR: do failed for 'insert into RADLOG
(TIME_STAMP, PRIORITY, MESSAGE)
                values (926632478, 4, 'do query is: delete from RADONLINE
where NASIDENTIFIER='203.63.154.1' and NASPORT=1234
')': You have an error in your SQL syntax near '203.63.154.1' and
NASPORT=1234
')' at line 2

It is logging properly to the ACCOUNTING, RADONLINE and RADLOG tables.  I
have just started testing your product for which we have purchased a
license.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have attached the radius.cfg
that I am using as well.

Thank You,
Oliver Stockhammer
The Internet Channel
180 Varick St. NY NY 10023 USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

# radius.cfg
#
# This is a very simple radius.cfg that you can use to get started.
# only the most important parameters are set here. The full set
# of parameters can be seen in radius.cfg in the top of the distribution tree.
#
# As it stands, it will authenticate a single client and a
# single realm from a flat file
# database, and save the accounting info to a single details file.
#
# Author: Mike McCauley ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
# Copyright (C) 1997 Open System Consultants
# $Id: radius.cfg,v 1.3 1999/01/28 05:13:52 mikem Exp $

LogStdout

# Set this to the directory where your logfile and details file are to go
LogDir /var/log/radius

# Set this to the database directory. It should contain these files:
# users           The user database
# dictionary      The dictionary for your NAS
DbDir /usr/local/etc/radiusDB

## Added for USR shite                                ##
#SnmpgetProg    /usr/bin/snmpget

# This clause defines a single client to listen to
<Client ancillary.inch.com>
        Secret   crap@ss
        NasType TotalControl
</Client>

# For testing: this allows us to honour requests from radpwtst
# on the same host.
<Client localhost>
        Secret mysecret
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

# This clause handles all users from all realms by looking them up
# in the users file at /usr/local/etc/raddb/users
#<Realm DEFAULT>
#       <AuthBy FILE>
#       #       The filename defaults to %D/users
#       Filename %D/users
#       </AuthBy>
#       # Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
#       AcctLogFileName %L/detail
#</Realm>

<Realm DEFAULT>
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        AuthByPolicy    ContinueAlways
        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:Radiator
                DBUsername      root
                DBAuth          crap@ss
                # an empty AuthSelect turns off auth
                AuthSelect

                AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
               AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
               AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
               AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
               AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
               AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
               AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
               AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
               AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
               AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
               AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
               AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-IP-Address
               AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
        </AuthBy>
        <AuthBy FILE>
        #       The filename defaults to %D/users
        Filename %D/users
        </AuthBy>
        <AuthBy FILE>
        Filename %D/users1
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

        <SessionDatabase SQL>
                        DBSource        dbi:mysql:Radiator
                DBUsername      root
                DBAuth          crap@ss
#               AddQuery insert into .....
#               DeleteQuery delete from .....
#               ClearNasQuery delete from ...
#               CountQuery select ........
</SessionDatabase>

<Log SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:Radiator
                DBUsername      root