Hi Everyone,

Last week end, I have a complaint that a user, after disconnected,
cannot login again.   Radiator rejected that on the ground that
simultaneous login limit exceeded.  So apparently, Radiator was using
its internal session database instead of using SNMP to check my BAY
NAS'es.  How can I check which one Radiator is using?  How can I ask it
to use SNMP instead of its internal session db?  I have specified BAY as
the NAS type for all clients.

Another worry is, I am using a combination of Bay 4000, 5399 and 8000.
How can I ask Radiator to SNMP all these NAS'es to make sure that the
user is only logged in once in my entire network?

Regards

Clement
ANS Communications Pty Ltd