From: Martin Oelgemoeller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 3 juni 1999 11:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (RADIATOR) LDAP Attributes

We are using Radiator to ask our LDAP-Server to access Customers to our
Dial-In-Service.
That works fine.
Now we want to ask other Atributes, like one which says, that this user is a
mail-only-user
and has no dial-in service available.
The Doc and FAQ tells about CheckAttr and ReplyAttr, but the examples are not as exact
as i want them to be. Has anyone a running config which solves my problem or any hints
about asking Attribues from the LDAP Server ?

We are running the lastes Radiator Version 2.13.1 incl. patches on Solaris 2.6 and
Netscape
Directory Server on the same machine.

Thanks.

mfg
Martin Oelgemoeller
Martin Oelgemoeller       uni-X Software GmbH
Tel: 49-541-71008-0       Mindener Strasse 127
Fax: 49-541-7100899       D-49084 Osnabrueck
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.uni-x.
<http://www.uni-x.net> net  <http://www.uni-x.net>