Hi, Mike.

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Mike McCauley wrote:

|o| AuthBy FILE should ACCEPT all accounting requests (thats what
|o| makes Radiator issue an acknowledgement when you just have AuthBy
|o| FILE). When we say "it ignores" we just mean that it doesnt
|o| actually log the information.
|o|
|o| Therefore, I would expect your example code to work, and it should
|o| always go on to MYAUTH for accounting.

Actually, we're expecting that in the case of Authentication, it would NOT
go to MYAUTH because FILE returns with an ACCEPT and we've set the
AuthByPolicy to ContinueUntilAccept. In fact, that's what exactly happens.
When tracing the result, Accounting stops at Radius::AuthFILE and doesn't
go on the Radius::AuthMYAUTH.

|o| > <Realm>
|o| >   AuthByPolicy    ContinueUntilAccept
|o| >   <AuthBy FILE>
|o| >   </AuthBy>
|o| >   <AuthBy MYAUTH>
|o| >           Fork
|o| >           ... {some specific attribs}
|o| >   </AuthBy>
|o| > </Realm>

L   L Richi Plana 8^)         ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-
LL LL Systems Administrator  / / \ \   / / \ \   / / \ \   / / \ \   / /
LLLLL Mosaic Communications, Inc. \ \ / /   \ \ / /   \ \ / /   \ \ / /
LLLLL mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     `-'-'     `-'-'     `-'-'     `-'-'