        AuthByPolicy    ContinueUntilAccept
        <AuthBy FILE>
        </AuthBy>
        <AuthBy MYAUTH>
                Fork
                ... {some specific attribs}
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

The idea is that if the user is not found in %D/users, AuthFILE would
return Reject and Radiator would look to AuthMYAUTH for authentication.
This works fine. However, we would like AuthMYAUTH to handle Accounting
for both cases. Unfortunately, AuthFILE's default behavior for
Authentication is that it "ignores (but replies to) accounting requests".

Is there any way to achieve what we want without having to modify
AuthFILE.pm?

L   L Richi Plana 8^)         ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-
LL LL Systems Administrator  / / \ \   / / \ \   / / \ \   / / \ \   / /
LLLLL Mosaic Communications, Inc. \ \ / /   \ \ / /   \ \ / /   \ \ / /
LLLLL mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     `-'-'     `-'-'     `-'-'     `-'-'