Hi,

I have something like this in my config file:

<Realm DEFAULT>
   AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
   <AuthBy RADIUS>
        DefaultReply Service-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP
        Host 10.1.1.1
        Host 10.1.2.1
        Host 10.1.3.1
        Secret secret
        AuthPort 1645
        AcctPort 1646
        LocalAddress mylocal.cooldomain.com
   </AuthBy>
   <AuthBy RADIUS>
        DefaultReply Service-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP
        Host auth.coolerdomain.com
        Secret moresecret
        AuthPort 1812
        AcctPort 1813
        LocalAddress mylocal.cooldomain.com
   </AuthBy>
</Realm>

What I see is that if the request times out for the first AuthBy and
is accepted by the second, the first AuthBy continues to send requests
for quite some time.

How does this work?  Does radiator try both in parallel?  Is order
important?

Thanks,
Mickey