Hi Mickey,

AuthBy RADIUS is a little different to most other AuthBy clauses. It forwards
the request immediately, then does retransmits until it gets a reply, then
sends the reply back to the original NAS. If you have 2 AuthBy RADIUS chained
together (as you do), then _both_ will transmit immediately, and both will
arrange for retransmits in the case of no reply, and both will send their
replies back to the original NAS. So I guess this could be described as
operating in parallel. In this case, the order is not really important.