Hello Abdul,

This is probably close to what you want. You will have to replace sid with the
Oracle SID of your database, and username and passwrod with teh Oracle username
and password to access that database. The detail log file will go in %D/detail
(ie a file called detail in your DbDir)

<Realm DEFAULT>
 AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
 <AuthBy SQL>
  DBSource dbi:Oracle:sid
  DBUsername     username
  DBAuth        password

  # This disables authentication:
  AuthSelect

  AccountingTable       ACCOUNTING
  AcctColumnDef USERNAME,User-Name
  AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
  AcctColumnDef ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
  AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
  AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct_Terminate-Cause
  AcctColumnDef NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
  AcctColumnDef NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
  AcctColumnDef FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address

 </AuthBy>

 <AuthBy UNIX>
  Filename /etc/shadow
 </AuthBy>