Hi,

Thanks, but problem is that my oracle is not running on the same machine that is
used by Radiator server.
Again I wants to explane.

1- I have two machine
A) soalris2.6 server with radiator + DBI + DBD for oracle
B) Windows NT4.0 with oracle8

2- As you suggest

DBSource dbi:Oracle:sid

This works if oracle and radiator are on same machine.

since oracle is on another machine so we have to mention port number IP address of
database machine etc as in DBI and DBD

$dbh = DBI->connect('dbi:Oracle:', q{radiator/radiator@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PR
OTOCOL=TCP)(HOST= 194.7618.24)(PORT=1521))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=ORCL)))}, "")|| die
 "Could not connect : $DBI::errstr\n";

So plz  guide me and send me details is it possible or not if yes plz give
me full radius.cfg file .....

Best Regards.