Hi Radiators!

My wishlist for the next version: command line utilities, in special
versions of radwho and radacct. I know that is trivial to adapt
radwho.cgi in a command line version, but it would be better if it is
included with the distribution. Another beautifull utility that needs a
command line version is nasclear.cgi by Aaron Holtz, now in goodies
directory.

I think that more Radiator users feel the lack of this feature...

Cheers.

Félix
DATAGRAMA SERVICIOS INTERNET
C/ Acer 30                                        Tlf: +34 3 223 00 98
08038 BARCELONA ( Spain )                         Fax: +34 3 223 12 66
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     http://www.datagrama.net