Hi.

Basically my config consists of users that are checked
by user, passwd and group - if accepted then they
get reply items mostly based by group.
For group check I'm using "AuthBy SYSTEM-UseGetspnam" and
if checks go through all works fine.
My problem is that when authentication check fail then
radiator tries to match user with other DEFAULT entries in users
file e.g. tries to match other groups.
So, back to the manual, and found parameter nodefaultiffound
First I thought that maybe AuthBy SYSTEM doesn't accept
that parameter but logfile (trace level 4) tell nothing about
any problems.
Still, seem that this parameter doesn't work because radiator
goes on with matching.
I'm not very good with perl so for me it takes time to dig
through the code...
Does this paramater work in AuthBy SYSTEM?

Kalev Nurklik
MicroLink Online
Sakala 19, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia
Tel: +372 6 308 909