Hello Kalev,

You have not sent your config file, but I assume from the description that you
are using AuthBy FILE, and in the user entries you have an Auth-Type=System,
which redirects Radiator to a AuthBy SYSTEM?

If that is the case, you will need to have your NoDefaultIfFound in the AuthBy
FILE clause, not in the AuthBy SYSTEM clause. Is that what you have?

If you have any further questions, it will help a lot if you post your
configuration file (no secrets) plus your log file at trace level 4.

Hope that helps

Cheers.