Hi Richard,

I cant immediately think of a reason for this.

To investigate closer, we will need to see your configuration file (no
secrets), plus your log file at trace level 4, showing what happens during
accounting requests.

Cheers.

On Jul 1,  3:21pm, Richard Hawley wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) New problem - External session database not working
> During the week I was on vacation, the session database decided to stop
working.  And I am having trouble troubleshooting it because of the following:

> 1) The database is a MySQL database.  The database server is working
perfectly.  The authentication and accounting work off of the same database and
they are both working.  I
> can add, delete, and modify the session table manually with no problems.
>
> 2) Radiator is reporting NO errors in the log file (At trace level 5).  It
seems like it is not even trying to add or check the session database.  I do
see deleting session for user jondoe
> for the Stop records.
>
> 3) I have Hiper and TotalControl NAS's and I am using SNMP for sim-use
checking.  I have been having alot of problems with that (previous emails today
will explain the problem),
> but I can't determine why the external session database is not being updated.
>
> ..Rich

> Richard W. Hawley - Network Engineer                   CyberZone Internet
Services
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                           942 Main
Street
> http://www.cyberzone.net                                       Hartford, CT.
06103