Hi,

(I hope I'm still on-topic)

Would someone point me to documentation covering the format of the Ascend
abinary attribute format? I've been reading the docs which come with our
MaxTNT and it seems there are discrepancies with the way the attribute is
supposed to be formatted (at least in text).

Subnets are specified in Radiator using the piece of code: "dstip
x.x.x.x/y", but according to the MaxTNT manual, it should be specified
thus: "dstip x.x.x.x\y.y.y.y" (note the backslash and the netmask instead
of the network no.).

I'm thinking that the reason I've been having problems with
Ascend-Data-Filter is that Radiator knows a different attribute format
than what the TNT is expecting. (Even if it isn't, it'd be good to have
that knowledge, anyway) Perhaps the subnet is specified as a number from 0
to 32 by Radiator but the MaxTNT expects it in the form 255.255.255.128

L   L Richi Plana 8^)         ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-,-.     ,-
LL LL Systems Administrator  / / \ \   / / \ \   / / \ \   / / \ \   / /
LLLLL Mosaic Communications, Inc. \ \ / /   \ \ / /   \ \ / /   \ \ / /
LLLLL mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     `-'-'     `-'-'     `-'-'     `-'-'