Hi Richi,

Yes, Radiator certainly expects dst IP in the form "dstip n.n.n.n/nn" where nn
is a mask length, not in the form "dstip x.x.x.x\y.y.y.y"

The abinary string is converted into an internal binary representation by
Radiator which your MAX should understand, so I suggest you use the format that
Radiator understands (which is based on the published ascend documentation)