Hello,

On Jul 5,  1:20pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) 1st time user
> Hello
>
> I'm just a beginnerI've installed the latest activestate perl
> with md5 perl-ldap packages under winnt. I've also installed
> the C sdk and perlldap 1.0 for windowsNT provided by netscape
> (Installed dlls: api.dll and nsldapssl32v30.dll)
> Netscape give some samples to check the connexion using perl
> (monitor.pl). When i launch one of these samples, a message box
> appears and says:"The dynamic link library Perl.dll could not be
> found ...)

I have never tried that.

The procedure we used to set up for LDAP here was:

Install ActivePerl
using PPM, install MD5, then PerLDAP (the Netscape contributed LDAP module).
Use <AuthBy LDAPSDK> in Radiator.

Now, I note that the PerLDAP is now not on ActiveState's packages list (it used
to be). I dont know why.

If you have the Netscape SDK installed, I would expect Radiator to be able to
use AuthBy LDAPSDK to connect to your LDAP server.
Have you got the netscape SDK and the perl module to go with it installed?

If your have installed the "perl-ldap" from ActiveState, you should be using
<AuthBy LDAP2>, instead of <AuthBy LDAPSDK>.

I dont know anything about monitor.pl. Ive never used it.

Cheers.