I have tried Lucent and I have a Versa net ISP2001 and I have recently
perched a Assured Access X1000.  The Versa Net 2001 is much more
stable and compatible with V90 modems then the Lucent box was. But by
far the best NAS I have found is the Assured Access X1000.  It is the most
stable, expandable and cost affective.  I have been using the X1000 for 2
months now and I have only had 1 problem with it (multi link ppp with a
NetGear RH348 ISDN Router). Within 2 days I was sent new code for the
X1000 that fixed the problem.  They even flew in 2 CE’s to set it up when I
got the box.  To top it off most of the V90 users are getting 49333 or better,
once in a wile a 48000 and witch I have never seen before a number of
53333's

Mike

On 7 Jul 99, at 12:19, Requiem Aurelien (Ext/NTC) wrote:

> Hello
>
> I would like to know the best Nas ( Price/Quality/Features)
> This is for testing a Wap Isp plateform.
>
> Thanks a lot to All
>
> Recycle your PC, Get Linux...
> Recycle your Windows, Get Kde...
>
> ===
> Archive at http://www.thesite.com.au/~radiator/

Michael Steinhart                  OPCenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  PMH Network Services, Inc.
http://www.opcenter.net            284 Ackerman Ave
                                   Emerson, NJ 07630