I have tried Lucent and I have a Versa net ISP2001 and
I have recently perched a Assured Access X1000.  The
Versa Net 2001 is much more stable and compatible with
V90 modems then the Lucent box was. But by far the best
NAS I have found is the Assured Access X1000.  It is
the most stable, expandable and cost affective.  I have
been using the X1000 for 2 months now and I have only
had 1 problem with it (multi link ppp with a NetGear
RH348 ISDN Router). Within 2 days I was sent new code
for the X1000 that fixed the problem.  They even flew
in 2 CEs to set it up when I got the box.  To top it
off most of the V90 users are getting 49333 or better,
once in a wile a 48000 and witch I have never seen
before a number of 53333's

Mike

On 7 Jul 99, at 12:19, Requiem Aurelien (Ext/NTC) wrote:

> Hello
>
> I would like to know the best Nas ( Price/Quality/Features)
> This is for testing a Wap Isp plateform.
>
> Thanks a lot to All
>
> Recycle your PC, Get Linux...
> Recycle your Windows, Get Kde...

Michael Steinhart                  OPCenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  PMH Network Services, Inc.
http://www.opcenter.net            284 Ackerman Ave
                                   Emerson, NJ 07630