Hi Ingvar,

thanks for reporting this. In the forthcoming new release of Radiator AuthLDAP
and other similar authenticators will IGNORE if there is a problem contacting
the database, so you will be able to distinguish between "database failure" and
"no such user" fall through to a fallback database if need be.

The new release will be out in a few days.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

˙