[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 20, 1999 3:44 AM, Mike McCauley [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
wrote:
> > > Hi Arnie,
> > > what is the data tpe of your TimeStamp column in Access?
> > >
> > > I have just been experimenting with an  Access database where the
Timestamp
> > > column was a 'Number' (ie an int in SQL talk) with no problem .
> > >
> > > Cheers.
> > >
> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > I've tried Number and Text with no success. I will scratch the database and
re-create with
> > TimeStamp field as Number and let you know.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Arnie
> >

> I've just figured this out.
> Re-creating the table didn't work!
> In desperation I renamed the field title to StartTime and it worked!!!
> Presumably "TimeStamp" is a reserved name in Access and I was lucky enough to
choose it.
> Mike did you use TimeStamp or some other name?

I used TIME_STAMP

I see there is a mention of 'Timstamp' being a problem column name for
MS-Access in the Radiator FAQ.

I will be bundling an example radius.mdb that will work with the example
sql.cfg in the next release. Anyone interested in it in the meantime? It
includes a couple of example queries and charts too. Just a starting point
really. Sure would be nice if an interested party fleshed it out and
contributed it back!