Rajesh K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
well i wanted to have two different files each having diff. set of users.how
can it be done. I tried the option<AuthByFile>in the realm defaultand added 2
different files each in the tag Auth by .But it didn't worked.

why is it the authentication becomes slow with more than 1000 users.

Rajesh
"Mike McCauley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Rajeesh,

On Jul 23, 10:33am, Rajesh K wrote:
> Subject:
> Hello all!
>
> Is it possible to use two different user files in radiator.
Yes, you can arrange for Radiator to let them in if they are in either file,
or
if they are in both files. Or you can arrange for one file for one realm, and
different file for a different realm. Which one are you interested in?
If i use both the users file in the same realm i.e. default

> Also does the sorting of the userfile improves the speed of authentication
.
No. The user entries are hashed intenally.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.