When I execute:

select ra.RadAttributeID, Data, Value, Type
from RadConfigs rc, RadAttributes ra
where ra.RadAttributeID = rc.RadAttributeID and rc.AccountID=1070

it returns:

RadAttributeID Data
Value       Type
-------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------- ----------- -----------
8              216.94.40.201
217         2

So it appears that the database is set up correctly.

Radiator Trace 4 returns:

Wed Jul 28 19:24:45 1999
        NAS-IP-Address = 216.94.40.126
        NAS-Port = 28