I'm attempting to use the AuthEmerald module with Radiator v2.14.1 on an
NT4-SP5 system.  The error I am getting is as follows:

C:\Radiator>perl radiusd
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Radius::AuthEmerald" at
Radius/Handler.pm line 68, <FILE> chunk 52.

My guess is that AuthEmerald is supposed to use the "new" sub from the
AuthSQL package, but Handler.pm is looking for the "new" sub directly in
AuthEmerald.  Is there a problem w/ Radiator, or (more likely) have I
goofed up somewhere along the line?

Thanks much in advance.