Hi guys,
        Got a small problem,  below is my AuthSQL with my AuthSelect in it, but
for some reason the encrypted passwords dont appear to be working, people can
login supplying anything for their password, could someone please show me what
to do to fix this little problem, thanx..

AuthSelect select ENCRYPTEDPASSWORD, concat('Expiration =
',FROM_UNIXTIME(TERM_DATE,'%%b %%d %%Y')), if(IPNUMBER,concat("Framed-IP-Address = ",
IPNUMBER), concat("Framed-Group = ", IPGROUP)), CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR from SUBSCRIBERS
where USERNAME='%n'
EncryptedPassword
AuthColumnDef 1, Expiration, check
AuthColumnDef 2, GENERIC, reply
AuthColumnDef 3, GENERIC, check
AuthColumnDef 4, GENERIC, reply
AddToReply
Service-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP,Framed-Routing=Broadcast-Listen,Framed-MTU=552

Thanx for your help.

 --
        Regards,
                Cameron Andrews.

--
SysAdmin for: Soft-Tech Information Services / Brisnet Star Hub
              http://www.st.net.au / http://www.star.brisnet.org.au

         And: My personal project,  Darkrealm.net
              http://www.darkrealm.net