Mike McCauley wrote:

> > dannya  Auth-Type = System, Client-Id = pm1
> >         Service-Type = Framed-User,
> >         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
> >         Framed-IP-Address = 203.63.235.96,
> >         Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.248,
> >         Framed-MTU = 1500,
> >         Idle-Timeout = 999999
>
> If you are using the standard Radiator dicitonary, it should be spelt:
>         Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.248,
>
> You should have seen an error message about this?

Hi Mike,

I didn't see the error message, but it probably got hidden by all of the trace
output in my logfile. That should be the last of the bushfires out. Next thing
is to start working on getting radmin adding new users into my passwd file.

I've just noticed that Radmin 1.3 is in the downloads area. In rough terms,
what are the new features over Radmin 1.2?

Cheers.   Paul