On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Paul Black wrote:
> I've got one last problem in converting over to Radiator. I have a permanent
> connection customer. He logs in ok and his IP address is correctly assigned,
> but he netmask is not set. This users table entry had previously been in user
> for a couple of years with the Livingston Radius server. Please let me know
> what needs to be changed in the following users file entry.
>
> Regards.  Paul
>
> dannya  Auth-Type = System, Client-Id = pm1
>         Service-Type = Framed-User,
>         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>         Framed-IP-Address = 203.63.235.96,
>         Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.248,
>         Framed-MTU = 1500,
>         Idle-Timeout = 999999

Could you send me a debug at trace 4 showing what happens with this customer?
We need to see what is being sent back to the NAS. And you will have to check
what the NAS expects to see as Reply itmes.

We exchanged some email regarding the Client-Id check item, but I don't think
I've seen anything since.

thanks

Hugh