Hi Mike,

Sorry to bug you again and I know I took myself off the list but I need to
ask a quick question.

When a user logs on to our system and it is successful the information is
logged to our detail file. (No probs) However, if this user gets either
the username of password wrong we never see any of these failures which
makes it difficult to determin what the problem really is.

Is there a way to log these failures.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Thornton.

   ,-      __             -,         DOVE AUSTRALIA SYSADMIN TEAM
 /  _ / _  / _ \ |/ / -_) _  \   Account queries: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/.-   \_,_/\___/___/\__/    -.\  Tech Support:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       A U S T R A L I A         Sales queries:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       http://dove.net.au        Admin queries:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]