In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Joost Stegeman wro
te:

>> I am running radiator 2.14 on Solaris 2.6. It is started from /etc/inittab
>> and thus runs with a umask of 000. All log and accounting files are
>> created with  mode 666. Is there a way to set the mode on the logfiles other
>> than wrapping  radiator in a shell script and setting umask in that script
>> ??
>
>Edit the code ;-) Use the source Luke !

Sure , that would be no problem, but it would create a set op patches which
would need to be maintained. Everytime a new Radiator version is installed you
have to remember to apply them. This would be a maintainance problem I'd rather
avoid. If patching the source is my only option, I'd rather write a shell
wrapper which calls umask and than execs radiusd.

        Paul

--
Paul van der Zwan               paulz @ trantor.xs4all.nl
"I think I'll move to theory, everything works in theory..."