We just put an Ascend TNT Max online, and noticed there is not a whole lot
of useful information logged to Radiator for each user:

Fri Oct  1 03:19:54 1999
        Client-Id = 208.206.76.115
        NAS-Port = 32
        NAS-Port-Type = Async
        Acct-Status-Type = Stop
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0
        Acct-Session-Id = "305220639"
        Calling-Station-Id = "3189496885"
        Called-Station-Id = "2134510"
        Timestamp = 938765994

Fri Oct  1 13:16:56 1999
        User-Name = "guest"
        NAS-IP-Address = 208.206.76.115
        NAS-Port = 32
        NAS-Port-Type = Async
        Acct-Status-Type = Start
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0
        Acct-Session-Id = "305220640"
        Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
        Ascend-Modem-PortNo = 32
        Ascend-Modem-SlotNo = 4
        Ascend-Modem-ShelfNo = 1
        Calling-Station-Id = "3182132642"
        Called-Station-Id = "2134510"
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Framed-IP-Address = 208.242.78.246
        Timestamp = 938801816

How can I get it to log the connect speeds, such as:

ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-Xmit-Rate                255     integer Ascend
ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-Data-Rate                197     integer Ascend

Is their something you have to do either on the Radtiator end or TNT end
to enable additional logging of information?

Brian

Brian Feeny (BF304)     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-222-2638 x 109      http://www.shreve.net/~signal
Network Administrator   ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)