Hugh,

        I've discovered the problem - only Clients designated by a
<Client></Client> clause work - anything labled as an IdenticalClients
does not work.  Example:

<Client 111.111.111.20>
        Secret pw
</Client>

That would match Client-Id for 111.111.111.20 whether it is with a regex
or direct.  However,

<Client 111.111.111.3>
        IdenticalClients 111.111.111.20
        Secret pw
</Client>

That would NOT match 111.111.111.20 because it isn't on the Client line.
Can a patch be made to include the IdenticalClients listed to work with
the Client-Id check item?  It seems practical that IdenticalClients
should/could be subject to checks just like the listed Client IP's would
be.  Thoughts?

Aaron Holtz
ComNet Inc.
UNIX Systems Administration/Network Operations
"It's not broken, it just lacks duct tape."

On Oct 29, Hugh Irvine molded the electrons to say....