At 08.47 11/11/99 -0600, David Lloyd wrote:

>>I have modified the radiator.cfg file, adding DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
>>and removing MaxSessions, and in the REPLYATTR I have added
>>Simultaneous-Use=1, but the user still can connect using
>>Multilink PPP.
>
>You need to add it as a check item, not a reply item.

Hello again.

I suppose that if I have added DefaultSimultaneousUse 1 to the default realm, and the
SUBSCRIBERS table only have Service-Type=Framed-User in REPLYATTR the multiple user
connection could not be accepted, isn't it ?

I have this configuration and the user CAN connect using multilink PPP.

What is wrong with my config ?

Antonio Navarro Navarro
BemarNet Management
[EMAIL PROTECTED]