Hi all,

I'm doing evaluation testing with Radiator with 2 pm3 nas boxes and I have
started getting these errors in the RadLog table.  I am using AuthbyEmerald.
Can anyone explain why these are occurring?  Is anyone using Radiator with
pm3's running 3.9b22 and doing simultaneous use checking?  While I'm at it
is anyone using Radiator with pm4's running 4.1c1?

do failed for 'delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER='167.206.131.11'
and NASPORT=': Server message number=170 severity=15 state=1 line=1
server=signup text=Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '='.

Thanks for all the help.

Ray Carpenter