This is a common question concerning Ascend MAX units.
These auth requests are for internal items such as
IP address pools (which can be specified using RADIUS) and
banners and things like that.

Check the frequently asked questions for tips on how to
configure radiator to ignore these requests (or at least
how to stop complaining about them).

Hope that helps!

John