On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Clement wrote:

> I found that whenever I reboot the Radiator machine,  the RADONLINE
> database will be cleared after it come back to life.  As such, I lost
> control of simultaneous login for at least a few hours, as well as the
> accuracy of the radwho table.  Is there any way to avoid it?
>
> Environment:
>
> RH 6.1
> MySQL 3.22.30
> Radiator 2.14.1
> Tigris NAS

Run mysql on a different box than your radius servers. Works for us...

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access