Hello Clement -

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Clement wrote:
> I found that whenever I reboot the Radiator machine,  the RADONLINE
> database will be cleared after it come back to life.  As such, I lost
> control of simultaneous login for at least a few hours, as well as the
> accuracy of the radwho table.  Is there any way to avoid it?
>
> Environment:
>
> RH 6.1
> MySQL 3.22.30
> Radiator 2.14.1
> Tigris NAS

There is nothing in Radiator that will clear the RADONLINE table when Radiator
restarts (or the machine is rebooted). This is the case because Radiator wants
to maintain state via the RADONLINE table across invocations.

Please send me your configuration file (no secrets) and a Trace 4 debug and
I'll take a look.

thanks