I was wondering if it would be possible to include something like "user
permissions" in an upcoming release of radmin.

For example - we want tech support staff to be able to get into the radmin
website and look at user data, but not be able to change anything.
Administration staff should be able to change things. Specifically, we don't
want tech support to be able to put in an ip address for the user. They've
been known to type in our router IP address to get assigned to a ppp user :)
But it's not just IP addresses - they need to see a user but not update
them, and they need access to the logs, etc. I know this can be done via
.htpasswd type structures, but I before I go setting up stuff like that I
was wondering if there might be thoughts of doing this in the vanilla
package. That way my stuff doesn't just stop working when I upgrade radmin
:)

Also - it would be nice if the radmin webpages for viewing messages and
usagelogs had a button to clear the log. If the above change was
implemented, this would be an admin only feature.

One other thing - it'd be nice if one could access the other files (like
radclients for example) on the web instead of user radusers.

Just a few thoughts - thanks for a great product!

Jay West