From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Hugh Irvine
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 4:27 AM
To: Mohammed AbdusSami
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (RADIATOR) Re:

Hello AbdusSami -

At 18:07 +0300 01/2/18, Mohammed AbdusSami wrote:
>Dear Hugh,
>
>Please have a look on attached configuration file. Actually I am trying to
>use for assigning dynamic IP address pool. It is rejected the connection.
>Could you please suggest me to solve this problem.

I cannot see anything wrong with your configuration file, but I
suspect your NAS probably requires some additional reply attributes
in the Access-Accept to start a session. Usual attributes include
something like this:

        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Session-Timeout = nnnn,
        Idle-Timeout = nnn,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

I will need to see a complete trace 4 debug from Radiator to see what
is happening (you should also check a debug on your NAS to see what
it says).

hth

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

logfile