Hello Domenico -

I can see that the cisco-avpair is being returned correctly, but I suspect
there may be some additional configuration on the Cisco required.

I have copied this mail to the radiator mailing list in the hopes that
someone on the list has already got this sort of thing working and is willing
to share the Cisco configuration.

There is some mention of virtual profiles on the archive site, so you may
also want to check and do a search:

        http://www.starport.net/~radiator

Here is a direct reference that may help:

        http://www.starport.net/~radiator/2000-01/msg00168.html

regards

Hugh

-