Hi Billy,

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 4, 2018, at 23:12, Billy Rojas <1billyro...@buglephilosophy.com> wrote:
>
> For me its all about launching a new crusade, about fighting spirit,
> backbone, and willingness to endure the inevitable reaction, even if this
> cannot be easy in any sense of the term
>
> Not your style at all.  But that's OK, what is crucial is standing up against
> evil
>
> whatever forms it takes.

Speaking of “mischaracterizations....”

That actually is my style. Please don’t denigrate my battles or my tactics
until you’ve actually asked me about them. Rather than implicitly assuming you
know everything there is to know about me.

Just because I don’t fight your preferred battles with your preferred tactics
doesn’t mean we’re not fighting the same war.

Fair enough?

Ernie

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.