Dear Billy,

As you wish.  Removed.

I am sorry that I failed you.
I still believe you are capable of greatness. But I must confess I'm just not
strong or wise enough to provide whatever it was you needed from me.

At this point all I can do is ask your forgiveness, even though I don't expect
it.

I continue to pray you will be able to recognize Jesus when He comes.

Blessings,
-- Ernie P.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/RadicalCentrism/5B94DC90-CED4-4019-9A42-D37C8CFD7219%40radicalcentrism.org.