Considering I would have bought the Radio over the internet it's too
much of a risk and simply too much hassle to buy it only to find the
knob is not an adequate replacement for a snooze button, so I'll be
waiting for the successor Radio II, or buying an alternative to replace
my decrepit Sony FM radio/alarm with it's honking big - and well used -
snooze button.

I'd love to have bought a Logitech Radio but I don't see why I should
take a leap of faith and potentially waste money on return shipping (and
yet more on re-stocking fees) over something so basic/obvious as a
snooze button on a product designed for use in as a bedside alarm.

I genuinely believe Logitech will lose a ton of sales over this design
oddball decision. :(

--
Milhouse