Looks like I messed up. After I canceled my Amazon order, I placed the
order from the main Logitech site as opposed to the Squeezebox site
(it's very confusing that two completely separate e-stores exist).
Unlike many of you, things haven't gone nearly as smoothly for me.
Instead of having my shipping upgraded, my order is still in limbo and
listed as "Order in Process". The irony is that by the time it finally
gets to me via ground shipping, I probably would have actually gotten it
sooner if I had just stuck with Amazon. :(

--
gweempose

*2 Squeezebox Duets
1 Squeezebox Classic