Only me that thinks that the new color Interface/Menu is very very
sluggish compared to the old monocrome/VFD menus?

I Hope that this only is a minor setback in early firmware and that you
will be able to fine-tune this to get a "fluid feeling" in the new color
interface system.

I want FLUID moving menus. Not jumpy/choppy movement.

Any developers that have something to say about this? When changing to
the color system i hope that you had this in mind? Or isn't the new
screen able to show fluid movement?

Please respond.

/Hans, Sweden.

Owner of SliMP3, Squeezebox Classic, Squeezebox Boom, Squeezebox Radio

--
DiSNEYN