yobyot;485773 Wrote:
> Product suggestion: next Xmas, how about a slightly larger Boom++ with
> a color screen, HDMI inputs/outputs and even better acoustics? After 30
> years as an audiophile, I got tired of wires everywhere and huge
> receivers and speakers all over my family room. I got rid of
> everything........

The SB Radio is one great little box, isn't it?

The general consensus (no actual inside information) is that your
product suggestion for a Boom replacement is likely coming.  Color LCD
screen, almost certainly.  Improved acoustics, would be great but I'm
not sure they could make it any better than it is without enlarging the
Boom's enclosure.  HDMI, not likely as it would add little benefit to a
portable music player.

Big question is when we might see a Boom II (assuming one is coming at
all)?  My money is on summer to fall 2010.   :)

--
toby10