Or more importantly what setting have I missed?

Basically every time I either re start the computer, or Squeezebox
server all my other boxes happily re connect (1 x Boom, 2 x SB2 1 x SB3)
automatically. The Radio however does not want to reconnect without
first a power off, and then down to advanced settings and connect to
network.

Running 7.41 on windows vista, currently wired due to dismal synching
when wireless.

So what obvious setting have I missed to enable automatic reconnection,
I'm hoping I've just been stupid rather than anything else.

Ta

Tim

--
TimM