I feel like I'm in the twilight zone....

Connected to mysqueezebox.com and all working well for a few days.  Set
my chosen wake-up station to my Favorites list.  Alarm sound is set to
that station.

Before bed, I play the same station, and tell it to sleep in 30
minutes, which it does.  However, in the morning (3rd morning now), I'm
awakened to the backup alarm.  Pressing the preset brings the stream up
immediately, so not a connectivity problem.

In addition, I have performed the same test throughout the day, first
sending the radio to sleep and then setting an alarm for a few hours
later.  Works fine.   I've tried using both "Current Playlist" and the
station selected as a Favorite.  Both seem to work (and fail) equally.
Then, overnight, seems to go bonkers.

Anyone have this experience -- or, even better, a fix?

Cheers,
Susan

--
CECat