If your Radio is (or was last) connected to SBS then "switch to MySB"
will be on the home menu.  If Radio is (or was last) on MySB then this
menu item will not appear.

Are you sure your router is not blocking Radio from connecting to
MySB.com?
Try rebooting the router?

This all works fine for me, not sure what to tell you.  The last thing
I want is my player deciding for me which server it thinks I want it
connected too.
Manual switching makes the most sense for most users.  Auto switching
servers would not solve your problem either.  If you cannot manually
get Radio onto MySB then no automated process within the Radio can do
so.

--
toby10